A concern for training Binder Technicians:
What if we train them and they leave?
A bigger concern:
What if we don’t train them and they stay?
The biggest concern:
What if they are all trained differently?
This informational 30-minute webinar will cover an important initiative addressing these concerns. The Asphalt Institute’s National Binder Technician Certification (NBTC) program was developed in response to a nationally recognized need for a standard laboratory best practice in PG binder testing and a way to certify that it is being followed. This webinar will include:
- Required experience and suggested preparation for the review course and examinations
- Application and registration process
- Review course content including excerpts from presentations
- Exam formats and sample questions
- Online retesting option
- Why reciprocity increases the value of test data
- Q & A session
We ask you to join the growing number of industry and agency representatives that are participating in the effort to reduce disputes and penalties by participating in the NBTC program. Attend this free webinar and take an important step toward demonstrating that precision and accuracy are your top priorities. Further information on the NBTC program.
- NBTC Webinar Presentation Slides (PDF 492KB)
Fees & Registration:
- The registration fee is FREE for this recorded session.
- Register online to view this recorded webinar
- (2MB) Instructions for viewing a recorded webinar
Professional Development Hours:
- 0 hrs., 0 PDHs
A PDH Certificate is available upon request after you complete the session by sending an email to email@example.com with the name of the webinar and full name you used to register.
- Michael T. Beavin, Asphalt Institute
Who Should Attend:
The webinar is intended for management thinking about sending technicians to an Asphalt Institute’s National Binder Technician Certification (NBTC) program.
- Registration is per individual. Only the registered person will receive emails about the webinar and will be recognized for a PDH certificate. See below for group registration.
- We would encourage you to visit http://support.webex.com/support/system-requirements.html to ensure your system is compatible with our webinar system before you register or as soon as possible afterward.
- We also highly recommend that you go to: http://www.webex.com/lp/jointest/ and join a test meeting to load the client and test your system.
Group Registration & PDH Certificate Policy
- Full details are listed on our Group Registration Policy page.