All types of asphalt pavements can be recycled: low, medium and high traffic volume highways, county roads, city streets, airports, and parking lots. Asphalt pavement recycling technologies offers several methods to choose from, so each project must be carefully evaluated to determine the method most appropriate. Cold in-place recycling, the focus of this webinar, is a process where all or a portion of an existing asphalt pavement is reclaimed, processed on the grade, and used as a stabilized base course for a new asphalt surface.
This webinar is presented to provide the participant with an introduction to cold in-place recycling. The presentation will include the following:
- Description of the five recognized recycling techniques
- Cover both cold in-place recycling (CIR) and full depth reclamation (FDR)
- Pavement evaluation and testing
- Materials & design considerations
- Six basic steps to recycle an asphalt pavement
Fees & Registration:
- The registration fee is $50 for this recorded session.
- Register online to view this recorded webinar
- Instructions for viewing a recorded webinar (PDF 706KB)
Professional Development Hours:
- 1.5 hrs., 1.5 PDHs
A PDH Certificate is available upon request after you complete the session by sending an email to email@example.com with the name of the webinar and full name you used to register.
- H. Wayne Jones, P.E., Senior Regional Engineer, Asphalt Institute
Who Should Attend:
This webinar is designed for technicians, engineers, contractors, consultants, as well as state, city and county officials.
- Registration is per individual. Only the registered person will receive emails about the webinar and will be recognized for a PDH certificate. See below for group registration.
- We would encourage you to visit http://support.webex.com/support/system-requirements.html to ensure your system is compatible with our webinar system before you register or as soon as possible afterward.
- We also highly recommend that you go to: http://www.webex.com/lp/jointest/ and join a test meeting to load the client and test your system.
Group Registration & PDH Certificate Policy
- Full details are listed on our Group Registration Policy page.