Upcoming Webinar Details:
- November 21, 2017: 12:00PM – 1:30PM EST
The laboratory asphalt mix design process has progressed through the years from a simple recipe approach to a more detailed analysis procedure to ensure an adequate volume of air voids and asphalt binder for stability and durability. Asphalt mix design classes, offered by the Asphalt Institute, are usually 3-5 days in length and feature hands-on laboratory experience as well as detailed classroom instruction. This webinar provides the student with a basic overview of the purpose, tests, and analyses needed to conduct an asphalt mix design. While not a prerequisite for attending an Asphalt Institute Mix Design Technology course, the webinar can provide a base level of understanding that may benefit students wishing to attend a more detailed lab-based mix design course.
Fees & Registration:
- The registration fee is $50 for this recorded session.
- Register online to view this live webinar
- Instructions for viewing a recorded webinar (PDF 706KB)
Professional Development Hours:
- 1.5 hrs., 1.5 PDHs
A PDH Certificate is available upon request after you complete the session by sending an email to email@example.com with the name of the webinar and full name you used to register.
- Mike Anderson, P.E., Director of Research & Laboratory Services, Asphalt Institute
Who Should Attend:
This webinar is intended for an audience of technicians and engineers who are relatively new to the field of asphalt materials and are interested in learning the basic steps and tests used in an asphalt mix design. Sales and marketing students will also benefit from the overview of the asphalt mix design process.
- Registration is per individual. Only the registered person will receive emails about the webinar and will be recognized for a PDH certificate. See below for group registration.
- We would encourage you to visit http://support.webex.com/support/system-requirements.html to ensure your system is compatible with our webinar system before you register or as soon as possible afterward.
- We also highly recommend that you go to: http://www.webex.com/lp/jointest/ and join a test meeting to load the client and test your system.
Group Registration & PDH Certificate Policy
- Full details are listed on our Group Registration Policy page.