Covering the Basics of Hot Mix Asphalt Construction
This series of webinars covers the fundamental information that every asphalt plant mix roadway inspector should know. Individual agency specifications may differ slightly, but the information presented is basic to most asphalt roadway projects. The webinars include information essential for project management resulting asphalt pavements reaching their intended service life.
|Session 1 – inspector Responsibilities|
|Session 2 – Materials and Mix Design|
|Session 3 – Plants, Storage and Hauling|
|Session 4 – Paving and COmpaction|
|Session 5 – Sampling, Testing and Acceptance|
Fees & Registration:
- The registration fee is $50 for each session.
Professional Development Hours:
- 2 – 1.5 hour sessions, 1.5 PDHs per session
- 3 – 2 hour sessions, 2 PDHs per session
A PDH Certificate is available upon request after you complete the session by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the webinar and full name you used to register.
- Various, see specific session details
Who Should Attend:
This webinar series is intended for inspectors, technicians, engineers, project managers, and consultants who are responsible for aspects of project management including Hot Mix Asphalt (HMA) materials sampling and testing, mix design, project inspection, construction, and project documentation.
- Registration is per individual. Only the registered person will receive emails about the webinar and will be recognized for a PDH certificate. See below for group registration.
- We would encourage you to visit http://support.webex.com/support/system-requirements.html to ensure your system is compatible with our webinar system before you register or as soon as possible afterward.
- We also highly recommend that you go to: http://www.webex.com/lp/jointest/ and join a test meeting to load the client and test your system.
Group Registration & PDH Certificate Policy
- Full details are listed on our Group Registration Policy page.