|Mix Design Methods for Slurry Seal / Microsurfacing and for Chip Seals|
|Combining Preservation Treatments|
|ISSA Inspectors Manual|
Fees & Registration:
- The registration fee is FREE for each session.
Professional Development Hours:
- 1.5 hrs., 1.5 PDHs per session available
A PDH Certificate is available upon request after you complete the session by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the webinar and full name you used to register.
- Various, see specific session details
- Registration is per individual. Only the registered person will receive emails about the webinar and will be recognized for a PDH certificate. See below for group registration.
- We would encourage you to visit http://support.webex.com/support/system-requirements.html to ensure your system is compatible with our webinar system before you register or as soon as possible afterward.
- We also highly recommend that you go to: http://www.webex.com/lp/jointest/ and join a test meeting to load the client and test your system.
Group Registration & PDH Certificate Policy
- Full details are listed on our Group Registration Policy page.